Sunday, June 17, 2012

Other books I've read in the last few weeks

A Visit From the Goon Squad-randomly picked up in a hostel. Kind of boring. It was basically about a bunch of rockers getting old. It was entertaining enough to read at the time, but I've subsequently forgotten it.

The Lotus Eaters - good! About a female photographer working in Vietnam during the war (fiction)

Imagine- about the science behind human creativity. Excellent for anyone who wants to understand creativity from any perspective

50 shades of Grey - very trashy romance novel. Don't judge. Nevermind the fact that it was originally published as twilight fan fiction....

Liar's Poker- great read about the craziness of the bond market in the 80s. I think if you just changed the dates, it could be republished as a book about the wall street of the 2000's

Currently reading: Steve Jobs' biography - I haven't really been able to put it down so far. I feel a little strange reading it on my nook. I feel like I should be reading it only on apple products.

No comments:

Post a Comment