Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Cookies

Yesterday, I got together with some college girlfriends to decorate Christmas Cookies. My cookies were pretty special. In a "oh, your 3 year old must have had fun making cookies" sort of way. I actually do TRY to decorate cookies nicely. It just never works out. I have all these ideas in my head about cute cookies, but sometimes that doesn't translate through into the frosting and sprinkles.

This is one of my cookies mixed in with all the cute cookies made by my talented friends.



















This me trying to be talented.



















The grande finale and my best cookie creation to date...something made me think I could portray the nativity onto a cookie. (The pink jelly blob is an angel, and yes, our Lord and Savior is represented by a gingerbread man sprinkle.)


















I came across last year's cookies while thumbing through my iphone photo album. Olympic fever was running high. Please note that I wrote "USA" on a maple leaf. In yo FACE, Canada.

1 comment: