Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Are you an elitist?

I wrote this list some time ago and came across it today. 
 

You are an elitist if:

 

You have to ask.

You tell someone that they are an elitist.

You read aloud from Wikipedia ad nauseum.

You tell someone that they are not an elitist.

You make up rules about elitism.

You say you are from "Orange County," as opposed to whatever city you are actually from.

You use the term "negative arbitrage" to describe a negative spread.

You call someone a yuppie.

You use latin terms in everyday language.

 
I should probably add, "you blog about things like elitism."

2 comments:

  1. You have to ask.
    -I am asking

    You tell someone that they are an elitist.
    -I do that

    You say you are from "Orange County," as opposed to whatever city you are actually from.
    -I do this

    You call someone a yuppie.
    -I call myself a yuppie. I have a prius and my dog wears a seatbelt.

    You use latin terms in everyday language
    -What about Spanish? It comes from Latin America?

    Looks like I am 1/2 an elitist

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I have a prius and my dog wears a seatbelt." Quoteboard that!!

    ReplyDelete