Sunday, February 13, 2011

Facebook Derby

Yesterday, I literally spent about 30 minutes making a facebook event invite for opening night at Emerald Downs. I wrote a really witty post about it and invited 47 of my closest friends. THE INVITE IS GONE! It is like it never existed!!! Did I make the whole thing up in my head?!?! Pretty sure Mark Zuckerberg stole the invite for himself. Jerk. As if he doesn't have enough friends.



His Fbook page has 3.2 million "likes." For comparison, Barack Obama has 18.3 million and Sarah Palin has 2.7 million.

Today, I found my Kentucky Derby hat at J Crew! I just need to add a giant flower to match my dress.



I've actually been walking around the house like this for the last few hours. It was fine while I was eating pizza and watching Two and a Half Men. However, as soon as I started to do laundry, things got tricky. This thing really cuts off about 80% of your peripheral vision. Navigating the stairs was hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment