Thursday, February 24, 2011

Family Time

I spent some quality time with the family last weekend, which resulted in some quality quotes. .... Love them

“I used to crack a thousand eggs a night!” – my uncle, on his time in the Navy

“I could be a hipster. That would be a nice little phase for my 20s.” – my sister, on moving to a new Portland neighborhood.

“That’s some serious BTU going up that wall!” – my uncle, on wood-burning fireplaces

“Even if I had a diarrhea fetish, I would still be more than 80% dateable.” – my cousin

“No, I haven’t read your blog yet. I’ve been really busy digitizing everything in my house. It is called ‘Greg’s Studio’” – my uncle

“There’s no way you saw a wolf. Maybe you could’ve seen a wolf if I had a magic wolf pill and threw it into some water.” – my uncle

“Grandma! You need to come pose with the mace gun for a photo!” – my cousin, (mace gun pictured below)





My grandma also gets Cat Fancy. I didn't even know that magazine was real! LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Laughing out loud!!! Diarrhea fetish and magic wolf pills...classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a friend in middle school that would read Dog Fancy. I totally forgot about those magazines! So great. And I love the quotes. :)

    ReplyDelete