Monday, October 31, 2011

Travel Reading

I'm currently loving this book. Barbarians at the Gate: The Fall of RJR Nabisco. I picked it because it was one of those books that all the professors in business school recommended, but I never actually read. Nobody (not even over-achievers like myself) ever actually does the "optional reading" in the syllabus. That comes six years later when you go on vacation for a month in Spain. I'm not very far into the book, but so far, it appears to be about guys with big egos running their companies into the ground. Wait...wasn't I supposed to be on vacation?

All of my book-related posts will now be from barnes and noble. Since I own one, I need the Nook to out perfrom the Kindle. Also, I am reading said book from here, where I will be living until Monday:

No comments:

Post a Comment