Friday, November 4, 2011

Awesome Travel Products!

I'm currently LOVING these travel products. I can't believe I've waited this long to invest the money, because they've made my life significantly easier.

Lush Solid Shampoo. This stuff cuts down on your volume of liquids and gels,which means that you don't have to decide between bringing contact solution or shampoo. This comes in a convenient tin so it doesn't make a mess in your bag, and leaves your hair squeaky clean. I find that it can be a tad bit drying, but for travel, the convenience is worth it.

Lush Solid Conditioner. I only have used this once so far, but so far so good. The conditioner fixes the drying problem above. Unfortunately, they don't sell a convenient tin for this conditioner, but a ziploc bag works just fine. Again, my liquid and gel space expands! Now I can bring toothpaste!

Liquid and Gels Container. I had eyed these at REI in the past, but never purchased them, because they're $8 each! That seemed ridiculous when I could just re-use old small lotion bottles for my stuff. I was wrong. These things are amazing. No explosions, easy to re-fill, and they're clean and easy to dispense from. Best $8 I ever spent.

Packing Cubes. These were another expense that I didn't think I needed. Again, I was wrong. Prices vary depending on what size you get, but $10 to keep all my cords and power converters in one easily accessible place has been well worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment