Wednesday, September 22, 2010

America

Eurotrip begins in less than 24 hours!!! In honor of my last night in America, I grabbed a delicious dinner from Burgerville in Woodland, WA tonight. OK, it wasn't really in honor of my last night in America--I really just wanted some fries. and a diet coke. and a cheeseburger. I loved it for about 10 minutes, and then regretted it for the next 152 miles back to Seattle.

Tomorrow's (Thursday's) agenda consists of an 8 mile run in the morning and then hopping on a plane in the evening! Nine hours and no stops later, I'll be in London!!!

Plane reading material:
-The last 2 issues of The Economist (to impress the Brits w/ their own magazine)
-A Reliable Wife (got it for free, thought it looked dumb, but then I saw it on the bestseller shelf at Powells. we'll see)
-Little Bee
-The Catcher in the Rye
-Rick Steves' Germany 2010 and various other travel materials

Plane Snacks:
-Kirkland Trail mix
-clif bar
-sleeping pills
-fruit snacks

Plane outfit:
-leggings
-black dress
-flippy floppies
-scarf

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if Little Bee is good! I've seriously considered twice and then chosen something else...because I don't know anyone who's read it.

    ReplyDelete