Saturday, September 25, 2010

London

I successfully and safely made it to London yesterday. Of course I didn't sleep at all on the plane. There weren't even any giant babies around to keep me awake; I think I was just really excited! Riding the Tube and finding the hostel was probably the easiest thing I've ever done in my life--I can only wish that the rest of the trip will be so easy. Upon arrival to the hostel around 3pm, I immediately took a 3 hour nap. Then I went on a pub crawl that was organized by a business associated with the hostel. Drinking with stragers! yay! We went to 6 bars, and for just £12, we got 3 shots, and didn't have to pay cover at 2 clubs. This was awesome, because I also saw two bands and didn't have to go to bars like a creepster all by myself.

The agenda for today involves as much sightseeing as possible. First I'm going to go on a walking tour and then I'll probably try to go see all the places that it misses. I'm Munich-bound tomorrow mornng; so today is really my only main sightseeing day. Plus it is totally sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment