Thursday, May 24, 2012

Books I've read so far:

What is the What - lost boys of Sudan
Marco Polo Didn't go There* - collection of travel stories
The Price of Everything - nerdy econ book I picked up in the airport
Immigrants: Your Country Needs Them* - the title sums up the theme
Screwtape Letters - fictional collection of letters from the devil to one of his minions
Master and Margarita* - Russian book, also about the devil
Something Blue - sequel to Something Borrowed
The $100 Startup - again, title says it all
Freedom - novel about a dysfunctional family

Currently reading: Cambodia's Curse -- Nonfiction.  A little heavy, but interesting.  And book clubbers, I know that I'm supposed to be reading For Whom the Bell Tolls.  It is next on my list.  Don't worry.

*I'll confess, I didn't finish these books and only got halfway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment