Monday, November 29, 2010

Beef Stick

Ever thought about picking up a job during the holiday season? It could be a fun way to make some extra cash. Plus, you would be entitled to store discounts during the shopping season!

Nordstrom and REI are obvious choices. A holiday job would certainly justify a kayak and snowboard. However, I don’t know how to kayak or snowboard. I could learn. Or just go for Nordstroms and get some True Religions. But actually, have you been in Nordstrom or REI? Total chaos. I don’t want a stressful holiday season.

If I were to get a holiday job, I would want to work for the Hickory Farms booth at the mall.



Have you ever received on of those meat and mustard gift packages from Hickory Farms?!? Delicious. The meat lasts forever. My grandpa gets me one for Christmas every year; it is usually gone by December 26th. Sometimes I share. Sometimes I don’t. What of it?

3 comments:

  1. This makes me laugh. I love it. I didn't realized you liked package meat that much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you sell Hickory Farms if you had....a year's severance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would use my severance to buy a Jimmy John's franchise. Then, I would put a Hickory Farms sandwich on the menu.

    ReplyDelete