Thursday, November 18, 2010

WWF

I used to suffer from a really intense addiction to Words with Friends (WWF). I would stay up late. I would start playing in bed at 6:15am after my alarm went off. Flight attendants would continually ask me to turn off and stow my phone. I even played while I was DRIVING. That's when I realized that I had crossed a line.

Another problem was that I just wasn't very good. I lost all the time. Even if I did win, it was usually on a fluke. Like, I happened to pay "Qi" on a triple word or something. That was the best I could do. But, that made it easy to quit. I've been clean for months, and I've successfuly found other methods to waste time. Like updating my blog. Or trying out for reality TV shows. Or watching Season 2 of gossip girl on DVD. However, I still maintain close connections with some of my former WWF competitors. Sometimes I get to share in their victories and defeats....like in this epic game below.


1 comment:

  1. WTF!! Jacob gets a fluke landslide win when everything aligns TERRIBLY for me and it goes on your blog? I will remember this, bunnybear.

    ReplyDelete