Monday, August 9, 2010

Protein

So, lately, I've been really into protein. I talk about protein fairly frequently and today, i put it in my coffee. Normally, I like to make fun of people who are really into protein by yelling things like "protein emergency!!!" or "mooooommmmm! get the protein!" One of my college roommates use to make protein pancakes for breakfast. Sometimes I would hide his protein and hold it for ransom. Sometimes I can be kind of annoying.

Today, I drove out of my way to Costco in order to purchase protein shakes. This is actually why I got the membership in the first place. (See earlier post.) No joke. The protein shakes are only like $2.00 each! I wandered around that store for an hour today and all I bought was protein shakes, a box of trail mix, and some gummi multi-vitamins for adults. Yes, only three things. I flew throught that line at the exit. Then I promptly ate a handful of gummi multi-vitamins for adults. YUM. And now I've had 10,000% of my Vitamin C for the day. whoops.

1 comment:

  1. Just laughed out loud at my desk....PROTEIN EMERGECNY!!! WHERE IS THE SIDE-KICK FLAX SEED?

    ReplyDelete