Thursday, October 14, 2010

Junk Food

I have a problem; I really do. It's not that I don't try.  But between the red vines on our kitchen table and the chocolate-covered peanut butter pretzels I accidentally bought at Trader Joe's—it's a lost cause. 

 

This morning, I told my co-workers, "No, I'm not going with you to get a delicious pumpkin doughnut from Top Pot.  I'm going to get some real breakfast* first."  So, I got my real breakfast and devoured it.  They were still talking about the doughnuts when I got back.  Old-fashioned pumpkin.  I couldn't take it.  As they headed out the door, I literally yelled after them, and chased them down the hall with $2. "Bring me one please.  I just now realized what I was going to miss."

 

It was amazing. I would've posted a picture of it…but I ate it already.  Eurotrip pictures are coming soon. My computer is from 2007, and despite upgrades, it functions like it is from 1995.

 

*real breakfast is a breakfast burrito from the U.S. Courthouse Café.  Made to order for only $3.95, and it will keep you full until 2pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment