Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wolfschram-ensbach

yes, that's the town I'm in! Kendel and her parents met me in Nuremburg today. We wandered around for a bit and then got dinner. We drove out to her house (which is ADORABLE). The town seems to be in the middle of nowhere. It was pitch black and we drove on one-lane roads :) I'm excited to see what the town looks like tomorrow. Her husband, Will, is in Iraq right now, but we chatted with him for a bit on Skype. She's the best hostess ever! She's already packed me train snacks and given me rice krispy treats.

Tomorrow I'm headed to Fussen for two nights to explore all the castles down there! Can't wait!

oh, and everyone, and no more worrying about the travel alerts. that's for you mom...dad...and denise :)

1 comment:

  1. Of course Kendel packed your rice krispie treats. Man, I miss her so much. And you too

    ReplyDelete